BioMarin has developed and commercialized five products since 1997, a remarkable accomplishment in the biopharmaceutical industry, and a testament to the company’s passion and dedication to patients with serious, unmet medical needs.
Products on the Market
BioMarin has five marketed products on the market today:
- VIMIZIM™ (elosulfase alfa) for Morquio A syndrome (MPS IVA)
- Kuvan® (sapropterin dihydrochloride) Tablets for PKU
- Naglazyme® (galsulfase) for MPS VI
- Aldurazyme® (laronidase) for MPS I
- Firdapse®(currently approved in the EU only) (amifampridine phosphate) for LEMS
For full prescribing information, please visit www.VIMIZIM.com, www.kuvan.com, www.naglazyme.com, and www.aldurazyme.com.